[Qgis-developer] QgsColorButton

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 07:44:53 PST 2013

Having nothing to do with the code I'd vote for removing QgsColorButton and
letting the V2 do all the work (sounds newer to me - probably the original
is only used by old dialogues)
Inserting it in the Widget itself sounds also resonable to me .. probably
search for some special cases where it would not be needed - but I think it
does not hurt to have it implemented in the Widget ..
Thanks for doing all this work!

kind regards
Werner