[Qgis-developer] QTiles plugin and antialiasing

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Wed Jan 9 01:04:10 PST 2013

Dear QTiles users,

please don't forget to also forward your feature requests to QTiles tracker.
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/qtiles

We cannot garantee quick implementation of new features at this point,
as  our  needs for a particular project are satisfied by current state
of the plugin. But this at least will make sure that your thoughts are
not lost in the maillist.

Maxim Dubinin
NextGIS