[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.8 Windows Standalone is not OK with spatialite versions (ECW tangent)

Ramon Andiñach custard at westnet.com.au
Mon Jan 14 15:28:25 PST 2013

Ok. I'll go back through the licensing documentation in the next few days.

If I'm doing this I have some questions. (Jürgen, Paolo?)
What would appropriate questions would be? Paolo's comment below seems really open to me.
  (Neither developer or lawyer, so would appreciate comment).
What was the previous arrangement?
Am I asking just for myself as a concerned user, QGIS or OSGeo generally?
 If the last two can I speak for them?

-ramon.