[Qgis-developer] Exporting a raster layer

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 04:10:18 PST 2013

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 9:46 AM, Giuseppe Sucameli
<brush.tyler at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Etienne Tourigny
> <etourigny.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Regarding the integration of the save as dialog in gdaltools, I had
>> some interaction with Giuseppe Sucameli  but we got sidetracked, it
>> would be nice to finish this before 2.0.
>
> I don't know whether (and where) we was stuck, but I agree it's
> time to bring it forward (let's open a new thread).
> Integration must be one of the QGIS 2.0's keywords.

I guess we both forgot about it.  Looking now into a github thread, I
didn't respond to your question...
https://github.com/etiennesky/Quantum-GIS/commit/46008c4a35cd06fda240b86566cabf36505a615a#commitcomment-1977935

Looking in there I see a number of small changes I had done to the sip
bindings and resampling methods, I will clean this up and update to
latest master and create a new branch in my github, and post it here.

Etienne