[Qgis-developer] How to deliver an additional Python Library with own Plugin?

Michael Röcke vermesser at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 00:52:02 PST 2013

@all
Thanks for your answers. Thats what I was afraid of.
It means that the simplest way at the moment would be, that other people
have to install the library by their own. To bad, because that makes it very
unhandy for QGIS newbies.

@Tyler Mitchell-3
Unfortunately I'm a newbie as well and dont know all the libs yet.
I tried the Python Imaging Library (PIL) which comes already with the qgis
distribution.
But most image libraries work with exif metadata.
What I need is a comment in a jpg file which is not exactly the same.

Cheers, Micha