[Qgis-developer] Opening a Shape file with out any browsing

Ian Packham i.packham at ucd.ie
Tue Jan 22 04:28:21 PST 2013

Dear D Pardhu.

You should be able to find your answer to these question(s) in the Python
cookbook:

http://qgis.org/pyqgis-cookbook/

In particular the Loading Vector Layers chapter (OGR library):

http://qgis.org/pyqgis-cookbook/loadlayer.html

and maybe the Reading and Storing Settings chapter for saving or loading
project settings (depending on what you want to do...):

http://qgis.org/pyqgis-cookbook/settings.html

Regards

Ian

PARDHU D wrote