[Qgis-developer] OpenLayers plugin release and Python API breaks

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 23:43:27 PST 2013

Hi!

I am not sure but I think what Pirmin meant here was that there was no
warning _message_.
We all know that a lot of functions have been declared deprecated since a
very long time. But without knowing or getting a warning message that THIS
function is deprecated, I agree with Pirmin that noone can see the
deprecation until reading the source or .. until it is cleaned out.
Nevertheless it is good to clean the code (otherwise we would collect
deprecated functions forever)..
So just as a reminder here to spit out warning messages for deprecated
functions next time ..
Whenever this will be .. I hope not too soon ;)

kind regards
Werner