[Qgis-developer] new_vector_api merged

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 15:30:28 PST 2013

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 11:29 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Il 26/01/2013 19:48, Martin Dobias ha scritto:
>>
>> Looking forward to the feedback from testing!
>>

> Hi Martin,
> I'm getting the (usual?)
>
>  4/57 Test  #4: qgis_diagramtest .....................***Failed   13.58 sec
>
> but for the rest it compiles fine.

>From a quick look it actually seems to me that it should be vice versa
- for some reason the rotation and scale attribute of layer's default
QML have been ignored before, but now they are correctly used, so the
expected image is maybe wrong. I need to have a more detailed look.

> Obviously packaging fails with:
>
> cp: impossibile eseguire stat di
> "debian/tmp/usr/lib/qgis/plugins/libmssqlprovider.so": File o directory
> non esistente
> dh_install: cp -a debian/tmp/usr/lib/qgis/plugins/libmssqlprovider.so
> debian/qgis-providers//usr/lib/qgis/plugins/ returned exit code 1
> make: *** [binary-arch] Errore 2
> dpkg-buildpackage: error: fakeroot debian/rules binary gave error exit
> status 2

I would suggest temporarily removing the disabled providers from
debian build until they are fixed and enabled again.

Martin