[Qgis-developer] MapToolIdentify moving to gui

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 07:44:31 PST 2013

Hi,

As previously explained, I am moving the MapToolIdentify class to gui
and creating a new MapToolIdentifyAction in app.

I think the cpp part is done [1] but I have two questions regarding to
python.

Here is what I did:
- added %Include qgsmaptoolidentify.sip in python/gui/gui.sip
- added the dynamic cast in python/gui/qgsmaptool.sip
- created the file python/gui/qgsmaptoolidentify.sip

you can see these here
https://github.com/3nids/Quantum-GIS/commit/5573e9fe1d78b5296423036a07e130416b032f98

My two questions are:

1. I tested it with a plugin, and my new class QgsMapToolIdentify is not
defined. Did I missed something?

2. Is the file PyQGIS.api created automatically? If so, I noticed that
my class methods are not listed in there?

[1] If needed, here is the branch:
https://github.com/3nids/Quantum-GIS/tree/identifymaptool

thanks a lot,

Denis