[Qgis-developer] QGis Mobility

Sjoerd van Leent svanleent at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 03:12:14 PST 2013

Hi all,

Currently we (at Realworld Systems) are busy to utilize QGis for mobile
purposes. We based our work on work done by Marco Bernasocchi, but we
are also busy including a ported version of Python 2.7.

We don't use the Gui part, as it is to our minds not suitable. We will
provide a mobile substitute, but our main aim is to get QGis, Python and
Necessitas (Qt) to be friendly to each other on Android devices.

Regards,
Sjoerd van Leent - Realworld Systems B.V., the Netherladns