[Qgis-developer] Code maintainers

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 04:53:03 PST 2013

Hi!

Yes thats also my opinion .. Better not showing info than outdated info
which confuses the users ..
For my point I'd like to migrate all developer information into the "about"
box - keep it updated there (easier to maintain because just one single
place) and probably linke to the TRANSLATORS page from the Webpage.
We should definitely NOT create too many different places with (more or
less) the same information ..

K.I.S.S -> Keep it simple ;)

kind regards
Werner