[Qgis-developer] D&D fails after vector merge

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Jan 30 10:54:16 PST 2013

Il 30/01/2013 19:37, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Hi all.
> I just noticed drag & drom into the DB Manager predictably crashes QGIS.
> This happened after the merging of new vector changes.
> Thanks.

BTW, could we release an intermediate standalone (like a tech preview,
use-at-your-own-risk)?
Currently for instance DB Manager does not work well neither on 1.8
(bugs has been fixed) nor in master.
I'm sure this happens for several other features as well, and the
release of 2.0 is probably several months away now.
I know I'm bothering, and several devs already objected to this, but
please think to our poor users.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia