[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Synergy of QGIS Enterprise and

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 05:00:35 PDT 2013

Yes, Stefan is asking for a community driven based one.  One that comes
from qgis.org rather then another company.  Not that there is anything
wrong with what sourepole are doing, it's a great idea to support customers
and being under GPL gives anyone the ability to do that.

We have talked about a "stable" branch for 2.0.  It might happen, might
not.  I'm hoping that I might be able to spend some time on it but help is
always welcome.

- Nathan