[Qgis-developer] [QGIS-Server] ComposerMap as overviewFrameMap in GetPrint ?

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Mon Jul 1 08:53:30 PDT 2013

 >* fixed extent

I don't know if this is always true. Sometimes the overview map is only
zoomed out a bit (e.g. QGIS map canvas overview map is not necessarily
zoomed to full extent, it can also move).

 >Could we imagine a way to identify overview map in composer ?

It would be straightforward to add an attribute to the
GetProjectSettings xml document. Then the client could set the overview
extent.

Regards,
Marco

--