[Qgis-developer] how to disable QGIS debug messages inside python terminal interpreter?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 03:03:10 PDT 2013

Hi Marco, we replied at the same time :)
I forgot to say that I'm on Windows so no /dev/null there... NUL makes
python crash.

Abnyway, even with -1000 there's an annoying issue. I always have to click
the down arrow on the keyboard to show the prompt, otherwise the
interpreter remains blinking after each command execution.

giovanni