[Qgis-developer] custom forms with qt4 - problem with combo box

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 01:51:22 PDT 2013

Hi Stefan,

Sorry my mistake, this is a feature which has been added in master
version (upcoming 2.0).

Editable in QGIS will allow the user to interact or not with the combo
box (this corresponds to "enabled" option in Qt Designer).
Editable in Qt Designer means the user can write values in the combo box.

Hope it's clearer!

Cheers,

Denis