[Qgis-developer] new icons

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Thu Jul 4 01:54:54 PDT 2013

Hi Denis,

thanks for your effort.

+1 for pan = hand
panToSelected with hand looks like "select by click" to me, so +1 to
keep current (symbols IMHO need not be similar as panToSelected is a
button and pan is a tool)

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 8524 (20130704) __________

http://www.eset.com