[Qgis-developer] new icons

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 12:49:12 PDT 2013

Hi Anita!

Sorry for that .. but string freeze does not seem no necessarily mean
GUI Freeze :)
Anyway .. I also fixed some typos and bug in the original language that
i got reported back ..
And i think with this changes to some icons we should be good to leave
the GUI on its own ..

And .. well except of the hand (which I also like more than the arrows
for panning) The icons look at least very similar to what they looked
before ..

And my personal opinion is still that people should not rely that much
on how the icon look like but more on the function behind it ..

regards
Werner