[Qgis-developer] Poll about Windows Version

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jul 5 00:52:19 PDT 2013

Hi Werner,

You can take this poll off the webpage.

The poll supports my hypothesis that the majority of the QGIS Windows
users is already on the 64bit version.

The disappointing thing is that, except one or two organizations, hardly
any company or organization wants to contribute to this effort financially.

Maybe we should migrate everything to 64bit Windows and get rid of the
32bit version to avoid a lot of duplicate work. But even this would mean
several days/weeks of work for someone.

Andreas