[Qgis-developer] new icons

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jul 5 01:13:46 PDT 2013

Hi,

That's bad. We should always have the SVG versions next to the raster
versions.

As we discussed SVG should be the default in the future.

Already most of the new devices have high-resolution displays and the
raster versions really look ugly/blurry on these devices.

Thanks for your work, Denis.

Andreas