[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Synergy of QGIS Enterprise and QGIS 2.0/Master branch

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 04:28:20 PDT 2013

Well.. I think they already choose and from my point of view they are free
to do it as they like.. I think they are close enough to the project to
know what they do.. And I think it is a good idea to have some income to
provide that service..
Taking another mail from today.. People mostly take it for grant and just
take qgis without contributing something.. While I can (currently)  live
with that sourcepole is more than welcome to make their income.. With their
contributions to the project it's just fair to leave it as it is..
When I read permits announcement the first time I knew what was going to
happen.. And it happened ;-)
So I wish sourcepole a lot if success with that project and will just keep
on reading this thread
;-)

Sent from a rooted and thus truly free mobile device...