[Qgis-developer] Poll about Windows Version

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jul 5 08:09:36 PDT 2013

Hoi Joaquim,

Thank you for your reply.

As it seems now, Jürgen can invest the time to work on it - and with
collaborative efforts and one major sponsor (Vorarlberg) we should be
able to finance it.

Jürgens main goal is to automate the build with the OSGeo4W build
system, so that the OSGeo4W distribution, the standalone installer, the
stable and developer version can all be built from the same sources and
build system.

As it looks currently, Jürgen can work on this in August and it should
then be ready with the QGIS 2.0 release - if there are no
major/unsolvable problems.

Thanks to all who replied so far and offered their help.

Andreas