[Qgis-developer] Spatial Join error

Sanghee Shin endofcap at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 09:10:42 PDT 2013

Hi,

If this report is repeated one, sorry for that.

I got this error message when I tried to do spatial join.

I used latest weekly master version on Windows.

----
An error has occured while executing Python code:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\QGIS\apps\qgis-dev\python\plugins\fTools\tools\doSpatialJoin.py", line 99, in accept
    res = self.compute(inName, joinName, outPath, summary, sumList, keep, self.progressBar)
  File "C:\QGIS\apps\qgis-dev\python\plugins\fTools\tools\doSpatialJoin.py", line 145, in compute
    fieldList1.extend(fieldList)
TypeError: QgsFields.extend(QgsFields): argument 1 has unexpected type 'list'

Python version:
2.7.4 (default, Apr  6 2013, 19:54:46) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)]

QGIS version:
1.9.0-Master Master, 1ad59b7

----

According to http://hub.qgis.org/issues/7103, this should be fixed around 4 months ago.