[Qgis-developer] Dbmanager - import several shapefiles into a single postgis layer (append)

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 05:23:13 PDT 2013

Hi all

I usually use ogr2ogr whenever I want to load several shapefile in the same
PostGIS table. I have recently seen that the import tool has an option "Add
data to a layer" in the Action groupbox. But I cannot use it since it
remains greyed out whatever the options I choose (selection a schema then
an existing table in the comboboxes).

Is this feature already working or should I stay with ogr2ogr --append for
a while ?

Thanks in advance

Michael