[Qgis-developer] Python plugins in QGIS_PLUGINPATH not appearing in Plugin Manager

Lauri Kajan lauri.kajan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 13:38:21 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm developing a python plugin and I found a "bug" in Plugin Manager.
I found out that QGIS is not loading the plugin from QGIS_PLUGINPATH.
That's because that plugin is not enabled and mentioned in QSettings().
The actual problem is that plugins in QGIS_PLUGINPATH are not appearing in
the Plugin Manager so those cannot be enabled.

Do you confirm this? Do I file a bug report?

I managed to get my plugin loaded when I manually added the needed setting
in windows registry.

BR,

Lauri