[Qgis-developer] SEXTANTE: R output?

Filipe Dias filipesdias at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 10:10:07 PDT 2013

Its working now.

My R version is 3.0.1 and Sextante was working with R 3.0.0 packages which
apparently caused this problem.

I went to ~/qgs2/sextante and deleted the folder "rlibs" which forced
Sextante to reinstall "its packages".

So the problem was that I upgraded R after running R-Sextante for the first
time.

I dont expect users to regularly update R but there should a warning or a
way to Sextante upgrade its core packages.

Thanks for the help