[Qgis-developer] QGIS Logo

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 05:43:26 PDT 2013

Hey all,

In order to close another blocking issue off the list I would like to
propose that we run with the vector version of the current logo that has
been created in http://hub.qgis.org/issues/6688.
This logo still looks the same but being vector will look much nicer. The
logo is currently used on Facebook, Google+, Flickr, GIS.SE, and looks
pretty good.

After 2.0 is out and we form a design group we can look at a more revamped
logo.

If everyone is happy with this logo I will go though and update all the old
logos with the new vector version so we can close that ticket.

- Nathan