[Qgis-developer] Mac nightlies updated

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Sun Jul 14 19:44:00 PDT 2013

Hi William,

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 8:00 PM, William Kyngesburye
<woklist at kyngchaos.com>wrote:

> I don't think it matters what gui toolkit it uses, as long as it works.
>  WxWidgets is simpler to bundle with an app and has a lot smaller footprint
> than Qt.  The main question is whether spatialite_gui works with wx 2.9,
> needed for a 64bit build, and for compiling at all on Mt Lion.

Yes. That's the wxWidgets 64-bit version it is compiled with by homebrew
formula [0][1]. The patch noted on the formula page isn't needed for
version 1.7.1.

[0] http://drive.dakotacarto.com/qgis/spatialite-gui_homebrew_about.png
[1]
https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/blob/master/Library/Formula/spatialite-gui.rb