[Qgis-developer] Splash screen for 2.0

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Mon Jul 15 04:51:25 PDT 2013

Hi

Can you make a high res one? Did you use the gimp to make it? See the
master version in
https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/blob/master/images/splash/splash.xcf.bz2

Basically if you make a replacement for that we can make the 600x287
reduced version from that. Also note that you will need to put a light
stripe at the bottom for the load update messages to show clearly against
(see again above master image).

Thanks

Tim

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net