[Qgis-developer] Splash screen for 2.0

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jul 15 13:44:14 PDT 2013

Hi all,

These are some interesting improvements.

I like it how the arrow points to the "Dufourspitze" and also the
transparency aspect of the arrow. I also like the new arrangement of
version number and code name "Dufour".

You may want to try the text without the borders - just plain fill
without the border.

I would either use the original proposal that I did with the 3D-looking
borders (filter effect) or no border at all, if you want to go for a
flat look.

Andreas