[Qgis-developer] Splash screen for 2.0

Ziegler Stefan Stefan.Ziegler at bd.so.ch
Tue Jul 16 02:20:30 PDT 2013

I'd stick to a no frills version:

http://ubuntuone.com/63RgGmwLnmiOz9t4PZCBgT
http://ubuntuone.com/2zsvWL3Liccsm3Zhkzrgkh

First uses Helvetiva, second Univers.

I'm not sure if too many colors really work (green and yellow from logo, blue/white from map and red frim text...).

Stefan

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 16.07.2013 um 08:37 schrieb "Anita Graser" <anitagraser at gmx.at<mailto:anitagraser at gmx.at>>:

-1 for red ... imho, only create a visual using red, yellow, green and blue if you have a compelling reason. For me, already having yellow, green and blue borders on tropical fruit plate ...

+1 for ordinary rectangle
-1 for octagon or rounded corners ... let's keep it simple - except if there is a compelling reason to do otherwise

I like the background map and would not mind the slightly rotated logo.

Best wishes,
Anita