[Qgis-developer] Splash screen for 2.0

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 02:43:29 PDT 2013

Wener there is still some ideas bouncing around.  I personally like the one
with the logo on it.  If the colours are a concern for people then maybe we
just need to tone the yellow and green down a bit.  But I do like the idea
of having the logo on the splash and where it was looked good to me.

- Nathan