[Qgis-developer] Splash screen for 2.0

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jul 16 04:57:46 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I just got permission to use this Swisstopo map as a background for our
splash screen - the size must not exceed 500'000 pixels.

It is ok if we mention the copyright of the background map of the splash
screen in the "About Dialogue" - so no need to put it on the splash screen.

Who can do this copyright notice in our about screen? It should be
written as:

Backgroundmap of Splashscreen: © 2013 Swisstopo

Thanks,
Andreas