[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] [Plugin presentation] LayerCombination

Robin Cura robin.cura at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 02:02:41 PDT 2013

Hi,

Thanks a lot for this plugin Olivier, this will be extremely usefull for
managing big projects.

May I suggest an enhancement ?
I think it would also be really usefull to save the geographic extent of
the layers combinations too.

This would enhance the spatial bookmarks, allowing the user to create real
"views" for a big project, and thus would simplify the process of map
making (in the composer) when dealing with multiple localities (sort of a
simplified Atlas composer).

What do you think of this ?

Anyway, thanks again for this work,

My 2 cents,