[Qgis-developer] More ideas about package installation in R for SEXTANTE

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 15:37:17 PDT 2013

Sounds good, but I guess we could do that once we have a larger set of
R scripts prepared. Otherwise, to use R from SEXTANTE, you actually
have to know R, and in taht case you probably know how to install
it...

Are there any plans to put SAGA in the standalone version? That will
definitely help users. It might need require some changes in SEXTANTE,
though, to have it configured by default

Cheers
Victor