[Qgis-developer] Map of QGIS contributors

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 23:04:32 PDT 2013

If someone can set up a LizMap setup, or hosting, for this I think it would
be great. I didn't make a public map to start because not everyone might
not be keen for everyone to know where they live, but having a public map
isn't going to hurt for the people that don't mind.  I'm also making a map
of all the QGIS support providers around the world so if we can have a
LizMap project setup to show that to it would be really cool.

Or maybe even just one project with three different layers. Users,
Contributors, Support providers, etc.

- Nathan