[Qgis-developer] More ideas about package installation in R for SEXTANTE

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 23:23:46 PDT 2013

I agree with Paolo!

A popup window which is saying "... could not be started because we
did not find the xxxxx library for R on your system" would be enough
..
It would be perfect if the name of the missing library could be displayed..

I think with that information people should be able to google (and
learn howto install libraries for R) ..

just my 2c
regards
Werner