[Qgis-developer] OpenLayers plugin

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Jul 18 13:26:05 PDT 2013

On 18-07-13 17:08, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 18/07/2013 15:43, Etienne Tourigny ha scritto:
>> There is a working version (thanks to Richard Duivenvoorde) available at
>> http://www.qgis.nl/2013/06/30/english-temporary-fix-for-openlayers-plugin/?lang=en
>
> that's it, thanks
>
>> Why not upload it now on plugins.qgis.org <http://plugins.qgis.org> (for qgis 1.9
>> only), and then upload the new (improved) plugin when ready?
>
> +1: Richard?

Hi Paolo,

the reason to make it available via qgis.nl is to make it only available
to 'expert'-users. It was a very quick fix, so our idea was to give the
'normal' users only the 'real fix' from sourcepole later.

Besides that, as I'm not the 'owner' of the plugin, I feel that
sourcepole should have the last word in this.

If it is ok with sourcepole, feel free to take that zip and upload it to
qgis.plugins.org (I'm abroad with limited internet access now).

Regards,

Richard