[Qgis-developer] Various on sextante

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 01:34:39 PDT 2013

> urgh, me stupid; thanks, and sorry for the noise.

I am adding some extra descriptions anyway. There is always room for
improvement and for more detailed explanations

>> Can we start just using git, as with the other docs? People can even
>> edit the rst files on the on-line editor in github, which is not a bad
>> solution...

I am going to write the help for one algorithm as an example, write
down some instructions, and then we can move the repo to the qgis
group instead of being in my personal github account? Sounds good to
you?
I have the next week a bit busy, but will try to do it ASAP

Thanks!