[Qgis-developer] A new plugin has been created by 3nids.

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 23:36:57 PDT 2013

Yes, exactly.

I am using DTM to calculate pipe slopes. If you have very short pipes
crossing two raster cells, you will get a wrong value, this is why I
needed to calculate interpolated values.

You can choose:
- nearest neighbor
- bi-linear using 4 cells
- bi-cubic using 16 cells (I did not notive slow down, but it requires
scipy)

Also, the plugin saved directly the values in the vector layer (instead
of creating a new shapefile).

Cheers,

Denis