[Qgis-developer] QgsComposerLegend version qgis 1.8

Enzo Cocca enzo.ccc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 03:43:55 PDT 2013

hi everybody,

I have a un little problem. I have writed a plugin for qgis and I have
implemented a function to print the map whit legend. But i can not to set
the background of legend. The background of legend show me trasparent.

this is the fragment code:

                legend = QgsComposerLegend(c)
legend.model().setLayerSet(mapRenderer.layerSet())
legend.setItemPosition(1,1)#settare la posizione
legend.setFrame(True)#aggiungere il contorno
c.addItem(legend)

Thanks!!

enzo
--