[Qgis-developer] Brighton HF preparation

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 01:22:20 PDT 2013

Ibis looks good.

Paolo, to get that discount, I guess we shouldn't book separately,
right?. You (or someone else) should do all bookings. Do you want us
to make a list of people that want to stay there, number of days,
etc?...or just put "ibis" in the wiki page so you can go there and
just count people?

Cheers
Victor