[Qgis-developer] Labels on topologically wrong polygons

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Jul 25 06:38:55 PDT 2013

On Jul 25, 2013, at 8:24 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> Il 25/07/2013 15:20, William Kyngesburye ha scritto:
>
>> Is it a compiled plugin?  Wouldn't that have to be included in the QGIS source, thus making a liblwgeom requirement?  Or are you using ctypes to access liblwgeom functions from python?
>
> It's a Python one. lwgeom is not a requirement, but it would be good to include it
> anyway; probably more and more of its functions will be used (easy to add them to the
> plugin).

Hmm, unless QGIS itself starts using lwgeom, I don't think bundling tools for use by 3rd party plugins is the way to go.  Maybe OK since it's an extension of Sextante (just refreshed what you said on this thread).  Or could the plugin just be added to core Sextante?

I'll think about options.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an illusion caused by the passage of history."

- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy