[Qgis-developer] right-click to end the digitizing

antoniolocandro antoniolocandro at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 06:38:08 PDT 2013

I do a lot of digitising and +1 for right clic finish only unless you add other actions to right clic like snap to midpoint, snap to edge, etc like other software then my vote would g8 to double click to finish feature or f2 if that's not patented

Sent from Samsung tabletEtienne Tourigny <etourigny.dev at gmail.com> wrote:I have done little digitizing, but I think it would be more intuitive to have right-click finish digitizing only, no need to make that opional.

Etienne