[Qgis-developer] WFS Client skipping features?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jul 31 04:35:32 PDT 2013

 Hi,

 I am testing QGIS desktop WFS client against a QGIS WFS server and see
 that the client is skipping features - quite a lot in fact.

 The server part seems to be fine as I can get all features to display
 when using FME viewer as a client.

 Do others have similar issues? Are there open bugs on the WFS client
 regarding this? Any tips what I can do? Any hidden settings for limiting
 the number of features?

 I tried to use with and without cache and there is no difference.

 Thanks,
 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A