[Qgis-developer] [SoC] Resource Sharing in QGIS - Weekly Report #6

aruntheguy at gmail.com aruntheguy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 10:28:37 PDT 2013

Hello Borys,

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 5:19 PM, Borys Jurgiel <info at borysjurgiel.pl> wrote:

> Hi Arun,
>
> Anyway, I haven't found any common way for presenting items. For plugins,
> I've
> found the simple name list + www browser for details the most suitable,
> while
> for styles probably a rich list would be better. Code snippets may be
> closer
> to plugins though...
>
> What do you think about it all?

I think my previous mail explains what I am trying to achieve. I too was
boggled by the GUI challenge that I found it difficult to give a common
interface. Making remote integration with server in the core library and
integrating the import of resources in the respective GUI parts of the
desktop application, might be a bit lot to build. But I think that way we
are making it more seamless.

What do you think?

Arunmozhi