[Qgis-developer] adding symbols

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jun 3 02:10:38 PDT 2013

Hi,

ok - good. I would be available to discuss things and test the work.

I would propose to delay adding more SVG symbols to the main QGIS
project until Arun's work is done (QGIS 2.1 or 2.0x) and users can
selectively check out certain symbol groups/topics.

Having symbols immediately at hand is not critical for QGIS adoption and
adding symbols manually is relatively easy.

Andreas