[Qgis-developer] Bug working with size in data-defined properties?

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 02:51:42 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm getting not expected results when working with data-defined size on
symbols. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or maybe it's a bug.

The test it's quite simple:

1. Create a point layer with a sizeT table .
2. Create a point and give sizeT=10 .
3  Go to symbol layer (simpleMarker) and set size = 10  and see the result
3. Now active size in data-defined properties and pick the column sizeT.

The result is not the same (I was expecting that). Neither in
milimeters/map units.

I'm working against master, and other fields as rotation are running as
expected.

I have had a look to the bug tracker but I haven't seen this one reported.
It seems a pretty obvious bug so I rather to ask first here, because maybe
I'm doing something wrong or maybe I'm expecting something erroneous.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

--
Jordi Torres