[Qgis-developer] v2.0 and core mapserver export plugin

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Jun 9 01:03:03 PDT 2013

Hi Devs,

with old symbology removed from 2.0, I'm wondering if the (old)
mapserver plugin should still be available in 2.0?

It was fully based on the (project file part) of the old symbology
system (Gary?), and we even added a message when the user was using new
symbology.

So unless someone is willing to do a (I think major) rewrite of this
plugin, I think it is not usable for 2.0.

There is the rt_mapserver_exporter available isn't it? Though I havent
used it, I think it has some dependencies which we do not want to put in
QGIS.

Regards,

Richard