[Qgis-developer] SIP API Update merged. Attention plugin authors

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 07:01:03 PDT 2013

I am checking the SEXTANTE adaptation to the new SIP API, and
everything is fine. The only "strange" thing that I found is how null
values are handled when they appear in a vector layer field. It seems
that, in that case, a QVariant is still returned (particularly a
QPyNullVariant object). Wouldn't it be better to return a Python None
instead, so in all cases Python values are returned?

Cheers